Wolf 30-Inch Professional Convection Steam Oven
Revel in fast, more versatile, and healthier cooking. The ovenÍs unique technology senses the amount, size, and shape of food and automatically adjusts all the details of cooking. Steam-roast poultry thatÍs gloriously brown, miraculously juicy, and done up to 25 percent faster. Even rejuvenate leftovers and days-old bread to delicious freshness.
Achieve a cohesive kitchen design by pairing this 30î professional M series convection steam oven with other professional-style Wolf ovens. The ovens have coordinating handles and frames, and have the option of being mounted flush with surrounding cabinetry.
- Easy-access water tank
- The ovenÍs large water tank provides 90 minutes of continuous steam cooking. Thoughtfully designed, it can be refilled when needed without opening the oven door and interrupting the cooking process.
- Largest interior capacity
- More than 25 percent larger than similar units, large enough to roast a 15-pound turkey, WolfÍs steam oven lets you prepare larger items and even multiple dishes at once.
- Design flexibility
- Install the unit flush with cabinetry to seamlessly integrate it into your kitchen design. And since the unit isnÍt plumbed, it can be installed anywhere without requiring special water lines.
- 10 cooking modes
- Precisely control heat, steam and airflow for the best results with any dish with 10 cooking modes: Steam, Reheat, Auto Steam Bake, Convection, Convection Humid, Convection Steam, Gourmet, Slow Roast, Recipes, and Keep Warm.
- Steam mode
- Steam mode heats with steam and hot air, achieving a temperature range from 85ÁF-210ÁF. From vegetables, poultry and fish to grains, beans, pasta and egg dishes, gentle steam heat is ideal for capturing nutrition, color and flavor.
- Reheat mode
- Reheat mode uses steam and hot air to rehydrate food gently. Using convection and the right amount of moisture, Reheat mode warms one to four pans of food evenly and without drying with a temperature range from 210ÁF to 300ÁF.
- Auto Steam Bake mode
- By heating with steam first, then using convection heat to finish, bagels, breads, buns, rolls and pastries acquire a tender interior and a natural shine without the need for brushing with an egg wash. Auto Steam Bake mode temperatures range from 210ÁF to 445ÁF.
- Convection mode
- A fan circulates hot air from a heating element at the back of the oven to distribute heat evenly around food for consistent results and browning. Convection mode temperatures range from 85ÁF to 445ÁF.
- Convection Humid mode
- In Convection Humid mode, a heating element at the back of the oven produces heat and oven ventilation is sealed so that moisture produced during cooking remains in the oven. Convection Humid temperatures range from 85ÁF to 445ÁF.
- Convection Steam mode
- Use Convection Steam for any foods you want to be tender inside and roasted or crisped outside. Convection steam mode temperatures range from 85ÁF to 445ÁF.
- Gourmet mode
- Gourmet mode uses a climate sensor to adjust time, temperature and humidity for ideal results with no guesswork.
- Slow Roast mode
- Slow Roast mode is an ultimate convenience. Insert the probe into your prepared meat, select a slow roast setting for the dish you’re preparing, tell the oven what time you want it done, and come home to a perfectly cooked meal.
- Recipes mode
- Use Recipes mode and the collection of built-in recipes to harness the power of the oven’s many different cooking modes to easily cook entire meals from appetizers and entrees to desserts.
- Keep Warm mode
- The combination of convection and steam heat preserves foodÍs taste, texture, looks and quality so every bite is as delicious as if it were fresh from the oven. Keep multiple dinner plates warm at once, making staggered meal times more convenient.
- Temperature probe
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature, eliminating guesswork when preparing roasts and other meats.
- Multiple pans and rack positions
- Two included pans can be placed in any of four rack positions. Both pans are stainles steel _ one solid, and the other with a perforated bottom that is particularly well-suited for dishes prepared in Steam mode.
- Delayed start
- What time would you like your dish to be ready? Simply program in a time. The oven turns on at the right moment and adjusts the cooking process so the food is ready to serve precisely when you want it.
Installation Guide”> Installation Guide
User Guide”> User Guide
|Dimensions||23 x 30 x 18 in|