- Introduction: Clean contours and a sleek design paired with the innovative DownDraft» technology make the Electric Downdraft Cooktop an exceptional candidate for centre islands.
- Specifications : Radiant Elements: 5
- Optional Duct-Free Kit (not included)
- Improved Downdraft Ventilation System with 3-Speed Fan
- Blower: 475 CFM
- Delay Fan Feature
- New Downdraft Cooktop Design
- 12”/9”/6” (30.5 / 22.9 / 15.2 cm) Triple-Choice» Element: 2,700 Watts
- 9”/6” (22.9 / 15.2 cm) Dual-Choice» Elements: 2 (2,200 Watts Each)
- 6” (15.2 cm) 1,200-Watt Element
- 7” (17.8 cm) Keep Warm» Element: 100 Watts
- Easy-to-Clean Short Plenum
- Glass-Touch Electronic Controls
- Hot surface indicator lights: 5
- Ceran¬ Glass-Ceramic Surface
Good to know
Failing to follow the manufactureÍs installation instructions for your new appliance may void the warranty on the product. For all built-in product, do not make any cutouts of any kind before you have reviewed the manufacturers installation instructions.
Ceramic surfaces on electric ranges and electric counter units do need special care when soiled. For cooked on spills, use a razor blade at a 30 degree angle to scrape off solids and then follow up with a special cleaner formulated specifically for ceramic cooktops.
Installation Guide”> Installation Guide
User Guide”> User Guide